Analyzed Business Checking
Don't get nickel and dimed by banks who want to charge a fee for every transaction. This account was designed especially for businesses with large transaction volume.
We tailor the account to your needs — offset fees with earnings credits, so you stay in complete control.
- Checking designed for businesses with higher transaction volume
- Tailored to your business' needs
- Offset fees with earnings credits
- Cash management services available
- $15.00* monthly service charge
- Free online services:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free eStatement with images
- $250 minimum opening deposit
*No charge if earnings credit on investable balance exceeds charge. The bank will compute an average investable balance by the deduction of a 10% reserve requirement and the daily average uncollected funds for the statement period from the ledger balance. The result is the investable balance on which an earnings credit is computed. This earnings credit is the 90-day Treasury Bill rate less 1.50% (minimum earnings credit 0.00%) against these earnings the service charge is applied. The net service charge appears on the bank statement.