Faith, family, farming and financial stewardship are what drive TS Banking Group to be committed to reinvesting 10% of the affiliated bank's pre-tax income back into the communities. This reinvestment is made in the form of sponsorships, donations to local non-profits, and support of the local schools through the TS Institute.
At The Bank of Tioga, we are more than a community bank; we are a community prosperity engine. Working together, we strive every day to create an increasingly positive impact on our clients and our communities.
We Ignite Prosperity; through the following five areas:
- Community Reinvestment Efforts
- Products and Services
- Lending to Local Businesses
- Employment Opportunities
- TS Institute
"Ignite" defined as "to evoke emotion, to excite, to set in motion," and "prosperity" defined as "to thrive or cause to succeed" and, from the Latin prosperåre to succeed, from prosperus fortunate; (i.e.) "PRO" means (FOR) + spés means (HOPE) is what Ignite Prosperity; means to The Bank of Tioga. We are for hope!
At The Bank of Tioga, we think it's important to get your hands dirty and our employees agree, which is why over 85% of TS Banking Group employees volunteer within their community! In the past The Bank of Tioga has made donations to the following organizations: Tioga Area Dollars for Scholars, Tri City Cares, Tioga Medical Center, Tioga Fire Department, Crosby Daycare, Divide County Fair, Divide County Area Economic Development, Divide County Food Pantry, Crosby Theater, Tioga EMTs, and a large donation to the Tioga Park Board for the new swimming pool as well as to the Tioga Area Economic Development Corporation for a new Community Center.
To request a donation or sponsorship:
Donations and sponsorships are funded on a budgeted basis on October 15th of each year. Our first preference is given to the following areas:
- Youth activities through school and community* organizations
- Charitable organizations serving communities in which bank employees serve in leadership
- Organizations that have or are developing a banking relationship with The Bank of Tioga
- Faith based organizations and heart-felt gifts
- A small fund is set aside for new requests that qualify and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis during the fiscal year. To be considered for the upcoming year, applications for new requests need to be submitted by October 15.
*The community, for giving back, is defined as the market area where The Bank of Tioga's branches are located.
Download Sponsorship Donation Form
"When you drink from the well, remember the well digger." - Chinese Proverb