New release of TBOT Online!
Published in: About Us
The Bank of Tioga is pleased to announce that we are upgrading online banking to provide a more seamless experience! The new version of TBOT Online is scheduled to release on August 15, 2016.
With this exciting new upgrade you will notice a change when logging in to your account at thebankoftioga.com. Instead of entering your username within the Login drop down box, you will need to click "Login" and then enter your current username and password on a new screen. Your username and password will not change. No action is required from you to enjoy this new online banking experience.
We hope you enjoy the following updated features including:
- Simplified Log In page
- New Help Text to provide clear and concise guidance for clients
- A cleaner, redesigned home page that displays the most commonly referenced account information and provides quick access to the most commonly used features such as recent transactions, transfers & bill pay
- Redesigned transaction list that clearly identifies transactions that are pending or posted with the ability to sort columns. We also offer expanded search capabilities.
- An improved transfer scheduling experience including a transfer preview for all transfers to ensure you have entered everything accurately
- Ability to change contact numbers online
- A new Log Out page to either redirect you to our website or allow you to log into online banking again.
- Redesigned navigation to improve usability
- Mobile responsive site to allow you the same great experience on your mobile phone or table as when you are using your desktop computer
The following browsers are compatible with TBOT Online (including desktop and tablet versions):
- Internet Explorer, version 11
- MS Edge
- Chrome (current version)
- Firefox (current version)
- Safari, version 7.0+
- Safari for iOS, version 7+
Your TBOT Online experience may be lessened if you are not using the most up to date version of your preferred browser beginning August 15.
Same Great Features
As always, you can use your TBOT Online account to view account balances, recent transactions, eDocuments and schedule transfers 24/7. If you haven't already, be sure to setup Online Bill Pay, sign up for eStatements and pay people with Popmoney.
We have created a new version of our TBOT Online Tutorial to go over the great features that you can view.