The Bank of Tioga was chartered in December, 1951 and opened for business in July, 1952. The Bank has operated continuously in Williams County, ND since its inception.
The Tioga Bank Holding Company, a one bank holding company, was formed in 1975 and owns the bank.
The present building is the second in the history of the bank. It began operations in 1952 in a small concrete building on the West side of Main Street and, upon completion of construction in 1954, moved to its current location at 7 North Main. Several additions were acquired and renovated over the years and in 1999 a new 2550 square foot addition was completed.
The bank is a responsible citizen and business leader in our community. High quality customer service is the true mission for our bank.