The Bank of Tioga
The Bank of Tioga located in Tioga, ND in the Bakken area, with $185 million in assets, was chartered in December 1951 and has operated continuously in Williams County, ND since its inception. The Bank of Tioga values citizenship, exceptional client service, and serving as a business leader in its community. As of October 31, 2014, The Bank of Tioga was acquired by The TS Banking Group. The Bank of Tioga will retain its strong community focus, name and staff, including David Grubb as President and Timothy J. Joyce will continue serving on the Board. Farmers State Bank of Crosby was also acquired by TS Banking Group and converted to a The Bank of Tioga branch on August 3rd.
TS Banking Group
The TS Banking Group is a joint venture between Treynor Bancshares, Inc., the bank holding company of Treynor State Bank (TS Bank), with banking assets of $290 million; and the newly formed bank holding company, TS Contrarian Bancshares, Inc. The TS Banking Group and two affiliated bank holding companies are headquartered in Treynor, IA, near the Omaha, NE MSA.
The TS Banking Group is a dedicated community banking group focused on upholding a community bank management philosophy with the purpose of acquiring community banks in the upper Midwest. The overall objective of the acquisition strategy is to expand an organization with a client-focused operating efficiency that allows for the long-term prosperity of community banking. To achieve this goal the TS Banking Group must 1) preserve the 'local touch' at each community bank by allowing the acquired bank to focus their efforts on serving their clients and communities where they are located, and 2) harness the power of a multi-bank operating group to provide a high level of technology, risk management, and financial management.